Work for Dubarry
Title of Position: Area Sales Manager
Reports to: International Sales Director
Location: Scotland and Northern Ireland
Due to a dynamic and planned retail growth strategy, Dubarry of Ireland are recruiting for the position of Area Sales Manager to join its existing sales team. The territory will cover Scotland and Northern Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales candidate to take the brand onto its next level with its current account base as well as searching out new retail opportunities.
Dubarry of Ireland was established in Co Galway, Ireland in 1937 and has evolved to become a globally recognized Premium Performance Lifestyle brand. Dubarry’s range has expanded from marine footwear to include outdoor footwear, clothing and accessories, and is sold via a network of marine, hunting, equestrian, lifestyle and shoe shops.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve the annual sales budget as determined by the International Sales Director
- Building strong service oriented relationships with the existing account base
- Seek out and open a target number of new retail accounts in line with the supply terms and account selection criteria provided
- Aiding strong communications between our retail partners and our administrative office
- Visiting customers and supplying product training and support as necessary
- To identify and implement initiatives to aid successful sell-through
- Attend trade fairs and or exhibitions as determined by the company, these may be overseas
- Assist with product development through clear reporting of market trends and occasional market visits with design team members
- To cover other parts of the UK territory for whatever reason as requested by the International Sales Director
- Be self-motivated, articulate and understand the market positioning that Dubarry holds.
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in the soft goods area, with footwear and clothing in particular.
- Ideally will have some existing relationships with key customers in the territory
- Have strong administrative and analytical skills- must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
Do you have what it takes to intern at Dubarry?
Dubarry of Ireland are looking for a Marketing intern to join our UK Marketing team based in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
You will be supporting the Marketing team on generating and implementing a marketing strategy across retail, e-commerce, social media and branding.
- Assisting in the organisation of studio and lifestyle photoshoots
- Managing press samples, sample requests and image requests
- Assisting with sponsorships and partnerships
- Media Monitoring and communicating with press
- Assisting with events and launches
- Supporting social media activity and influencer activity
- Market research
- Supporting daily administration in the office
We can guarantee you, there will never be a dull moment if you join us at Dubarry!
The candidate should have a strong interest in Marketing and a hunger to succeed, be a pro-active multi-tasker with excellent communication, organisational skills and computer skills.
What are you waiting for….
Tell us why you believe you have what it takes to work with Dubarry of Ireland
Let us know a bit about yourself and your availability in a covering letter and don’t forget to attach your CV too.
Start Date: June 2017
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Sales Assistant:
Since 1937, Dubarry has built an extraordinary reputation worldwide for excelling in the design and manufacture of footwear that combines tradition, technology, style, comfort and functionality, placing the company firmly in the very top of the marketplace as an innovator, leader and above all, a trusted and respected brand name.
The Dubarry collection of premium performance Lifestyle Footwear, Clothing, Bags, and Accessories is suitable for many outdoor activities from boating, equestrian, gardening, hunting, shooting and fishing to stylish Aprés ski wear.
Headquartered in Ballinasloe, Co Galway, with international offices in UK, USA and Holland and an extensive global distribution network, Dubarry is truly an international company that has achieved double digit growth every year over the past ten years. In order to meet our current and future needs, we now wish to recruit x2 Part-time Sales Assistants, x1 to work in our Cheltenham Flagship Store and x1 to work in our London Flagship Store.
- Assist the Store Manager in the management and motivation of staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Help the Store Manager complete store operational requirements by finalising rota of working hours etc
- Assist the Store Manager where required in Organising training and development for staff members
- Ensure staff adhere to the Dubarry dress code policy during working hours in the SM’s absence
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that standards for store presentation and customer service are met and maintained
- Help with the development and organisation of displays, promotions and events in conjunction with the Dubarry Marketing department.
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure accurate checking and booking-in of stock deliveries on a bi-weekly basis
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure stockouts are recorded accurately in the system and stock is returned to the warehouse in a timely and accurate fashion
- Deal with customer interaction and complaints
- Making sure that any faulty goods returned to the store are sent to the Customer Service team in Ballinasloe or BMB in a timely manner with an explanation of the problem
- Count cash taken in/Credit card transactions on a daily basis and ensure it corresponds to the sales figures
- Assist the Store Manager in evaluating competition through visiting other retailers; gathering information such as style, quality of service and visual merchandising
These positions will be based in Cheltenham and London, any candidates who meet these requirements should send their CV and cover note to recruitment@ dubarry.com
Job Type: Part-time