Work for Dubarry
Assistant Supervising Manager – Cheltenham Store
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
- Assist the Acting Retail Manager (ARM) in the management and motivation of staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Help the ARM complete store operational requirements by finalising rota of working hours, taking account of holiday requests, for all staff for upcoming 2 months in conjunction with the HR manager.
- Ensure any staffing issues are brough to the attention of the ARM in a prompt manner
- Assist the ARM where required in organising training and development for staff members in conjunction with The Event Marketing Manager and HR Manager.
- Ensure staff adhere to the Dubarry dress code policy during working hours in the ARM’s absence
- Assist the ARM in ensuring that standards for store presentation are met and maintained
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times in the store
- Help with the development and organisation of displays, promotions and events in conjunction with the Dubarry Marketing department.
- First point of contact in the event of the store alarm being activated
- Ensure accurate checking and booking-in of stock deliveries on a bi-weekly basis
- Ensure stockouts are recorded accurately in the system and stock is returned to the warehouse in a timely and accurate fashion
- Deal with customer interaction and complaints and escalate to the ARM where required
- Making sure that any faulty goods returned to the store are sent to the Customer Service team in Ballinasloe or BMB in a timely manner with an explanation of the problem
- Regular communication with ARM via Skype, email and phone
- Count cash taken in/Credit card transactions on a daily basis and ensure it corresponds to the sales figures
- Responsible for efficient time-keeping for all staff members for starting, finishing and lunch break times
- Encourage all staff to make use of the Corrective Action system.
- Assist the ASM in evaluating competition through visiting other retailers; gathering information such as style, quality of service and visual merchandising
Personality: Happy and extrovert personality with a kind and considerate nature Flexibility: Flexibility as required and a proactive team player. Special Aptitudes: A passion for retail/fashion. Interest in design
DESIRABLE At least 2 years’ experience in a retail store supervison.
EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS
Please forward your resumé/curriculum vitae to email@example.com