Work for Dubarry
Do you have what it takes to intern at Dubarry?
Dubarry of Ireland are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our UK Marketing team based in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
You will be supporting the International Marketing team on generating and implementing a marketing strategy across retail, e-commerce, social media and branding.
- Assisting in the organisation of studio and campaign photoshoots
- Managing press samples, sample requests and image requests
- Assisting with sponsorships and partnerships
- Media Monitoring and communicating with press
- Assisting with events and launches
- Supporting social media activity and influencer activity
- Market research
- Supporting daily administration in the office
We can guarantee you, there will never be a dull moment if you join us at Dubarry!
The candidate should have a strong interest in Marketing and a hunger to succeed, be a pro-active multi-tasker with excellent communication, organisational skills and computer skills.
What are you waiting for….
Tell us why you believe you have what it takes to work with Dubarry of Ireland
Let us know a bit about yourself and your availability in a covering letter and don’t forget to attach your CV too.
- Start Date: March 2018
- Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Duration: 6 month contract
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please email: email@example.com
Job Title: SALES ASSISTANT (Full Time) – Duke of York Square Store
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in management and motivation of staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Assist with staff matters including staff performance reviews as well as providing training and development.
- Ensuring that standards for presentation and customer service are met and maintained.
- Dealing with and responding to customer requests, issues and/or complaints.
- Assisting in development and organisation of displays, promotions and events.
- Evaluating competition through visiting other retailers; gathering information such as style, quality of service and visual merchandising.
- Maintain awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety regulations.
- The employee will be expected to carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager.
- As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the employee.
- The employee will actively follow Dubarry HR policies.
Personality: Happy and extrovert personality with a kind and considerate nature
Flexibility: Flexibility as required and a proactive team player.
Special Aptitudes: A passion for retail/fashion. Interest in design desirable at least 2 years’ retail experience
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Excellent working conditions
- Staff discount
Please forward your resumé/curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org