Work for Dubarry
Title of Position: Part-Time Sales Assistant
Department: Universal Store
Location of Position: 34 Duke of York Square
Reports to: Keith Kenny, Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers are served in a timely and professional manner
- Dealing with and responding to customer requests, issues and/or complaints.
- Help with the development and organisation of displays, promotions and events in conjunction with the Dubarry Marketing department
- Assist the store management in ensuring that standards for store presentation and customer service are met and maintained
- The employee will be expected to carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager.
- As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the employee.
- The employee will actively follow Dubarry HR policies.
- Motivated personality with a passion, drive and commitment to succeed in the development of the brand, and to deliver outstanding service to customers and colleagues.
- Experience in Fashion Retail
- Willingness to take responsibility and show initiative.
- Ability to work both under management and as part of a team.
- Experience or Interest in Equestrian and Sailing lifestyle.
- Fluent English; skilled in oral and written communication. (Other languages are bonus)
- Working knowledge of PC operations, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If you would like to become part of a growing workforce and possess great people skills, please feel free to forward your resumé/curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Do you have what it takes to intern at Dubarry?
Dubarry of Ireland are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our UK Marketing team based in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
You will be supporting the International Marketing team on generating and implementing a marketing strategy across retail, e-commerce, social media and branding.
- Assisting in the organisation of studio and campaign photoshoots
- Managing press samples, sample requests and image requests
- Assisting with sponsorships and partnerships
- Media Monitoring and communicating with press
- Assisting with events and launches
- Supporting social media activity and influencer activity
- Market research
- Supporting daily administration in the office
We can guarantee you, there will never be a dull moment if you join us at Dubarry!
The candidate should have a strong interest in Marketing and a hunger to succeed, be a pro-active multi-tasker with excellent communication, organisational skills and computer skills.
What are you waiting for….
Tell us why you believe you have what it takes to work with Dubarry of Ireland
Let us know a bit about yourself and your availability in a covering letter and don’t forget to attach your CV too.
- Start Date: March 2018
- Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Duration: 6 month contract
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org