Work for Dubarry
POSITION: Sales Assistant
Since 1937, Dubarry has built an extraordinary reputation worldwide for excelling in the design and manufacture of footwear that combines tradition, technology, style, comfort and functionality, placing the company firmly in the very top of the marketplace as an innovator, leader and above all, a trusted and respected brand name.
The Dubarry collection of premium performance Lifestyle Footwear, Clothing, Bags, and Accessories is suitable for many outdoor activities from boating, equestrian, gardening, hunting, shooting and fishing to stylish Aprés ski wear.
Headquartered in Ballinasloe, Co Galway, with international offices in UK, USA and Holland and an extensive global distribution network, Dubarry is truly an international company that has achieved double digit growth every year over the past ten years. In order to meet our current and future needs, we now wish to recruit a Sales Assistant to work in our London Flagship Store.
REPORTS TO: Acting Retail Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in management and motivation of staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Assist with staff matters including staff performance reviews as well as providing training and development.
- Ensuring that standards for presentation and customer service are met and maintained.
- Dealing with and responding to customer requests, issues and/or complaints.
- Assisting in development and organisation of displays, promotions and events.
- Evaluating competition through visiting other retailers; gathering information such as style, quality of service and visual merchandising.
- Maintain awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety regulations.
- The employee will be expected to carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager.
- As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the employee.
- The employee will actively follow Dubarry HR policies.
- Motivated personality with a passion, drive and commitment to succeed in the development of the brand, and to deliver outstanding service to customers and colleagues.
- Experience in Fashion Retail
- Willingness to take responsibility and show initiative.
- Ability to work both under management and as part of a team.
- Experience or Interest in Equestrian and Sailing lifestyle.
- Fluent English; skilled in oral and written communication. (Other languages are bonus)
- Working knowledge of PC operations, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
These positions will be based in our London Flagship Store, 34 Duke of York Square, any candidates who meet these requirements should send their CV and cover note to recruitment@ dubarry.com