Work for Dubarry
We currently have Part-Time Sales Assistant positions available in our Londan Flagship store, 34 Duke of York Square and in our Cheltanham Flagship store, 7 Rotunda Terrace, Montpellier.
Title of Position: Part-Time Sales Assistant
Reports to: Keith Kenny, Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers are served in a timely and professional manner
- Dealing with and responding to customer requests, issues and/or complaints.
- Help with the development and organisation of displays, promotions and events in conjunction with the Dubarry Marketing department
- Assist the store management in ensuring that standards for store presentation and customer service are met and maintained
- The employee will be expected to carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager.
- As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the employee.
- The employee will actively follow Dubarry HR policies.
- Motivated personality with a passion, drive and commitment to succeed in the development of the brand, and to deliver outstanding service to customers and colleagues.
- Experience in Fashion Retail
- Willingness to take responsibility and show initiative.
- Ability to work both under management and as part of a team.
- Experience or Interest in Equestrian and Sailing lifestyle.
- Fluent English; skilled in oral and written communication. (Other languages are bonus)
- Working knowledge of PC operations, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If you would like to become part of a growing workforce and possess great people skills, please feel free to forward your resumé/curriculum vitae to email@example.com.