Kilternan Country Boot
Product Code: 3924
We have some limited UK sizes remaining of style Kilternan to clear at a specially reduced price.
Dubarry Kilternan boots are high performance après-ski boots. These waterproof leather winter boots are based on the classic Dubarry Galway country boot, but with the addition of some clever design features for extra performance. The shearling fleece cuff and the GORE-TEX® membrane with simulated lambs' wool lining make this boot four times warmer than our regular country boot.
Aprés-ski boot based on the classic Galway with extra performance features.
- GORE-TEX® Partelana lined - four times more heat retention than Dubarry’s standard GORE-TEX® lining
- DryFast–DrySoft™, waterproof and breathable leather
- Genuine “shearling fleece” cuff
- Partelana lining which goes down to ankle, providing extra warmth as well as preventing snow and ice entering the boot
- Footbed is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect the foot from cold
- Finger pull fitted inside boot and wide entry for ease of fit
- Duo compound PU and Rubber sole, directly injected onto the upper
Availability: In stock