Product Code: 3925
We have some limited UK sizes remaining of style Donegal to clear at a specially reduced price.
Dubarry Donegal leather winter boots are high performance men's après-ski boots. These waterproof, fur lined boots are based on the Dubarry Kildare calf length boot, but offer some extra performance features. Wear these winter boots with the Dubarry sport sock and a PrimaLoft® filled and GORE-TEX® lined men's waterproof jacket for additional warmth.
Calf-height après-ski boot based on Kildare with extra performance features
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear keeps feet drier, warmer and protected by being durably waterproof and breathable and is an engineered system which provides leading climate comfort. It is ideal for colder conditions and winter outdoor activities
- Lycra® stretch adjustable leg top and wide entry for ease of fit
- DryFast–DrySoft™, waterproof and breathable leather
- Partelana lining which goes down to ankle, providing extra warmth as well as preventing snow and ice entering the boot
- Footbed is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect the foot from cold
- Finger pull fitted inside boot and wide entry for ease of fit
- Duo compound PU and Rubber sole, directly injected onto the upper
Availability: Out of stock